Giao dịch EOS và REP sẽ sớm được cho phép trên Coinbase Pro đối với mọi khu vực pháp lý, ngoại trừ New York state. Đồng MKR cũng sớm được đưa lên sàn Coinbase Pro nhưng chỉ áp dụng bên ngoài nước Mỹ.
After 12pm PT on Monday April 8, we will begin accepting inbound transfers of EOS (EOS), Augur (REP), and Maker (MKR) on Coinbase Pro. We will accept deposits for at least 12 hours prior to enabling trading.
Once sufficient liquidity is established, trading will begin on the following order books:
- EOS-USD, EOS-EUR, EOS-BTC (all Coinbase-supported regions excluding NY)
- REP-USD, REP-EUR, REP-BTC (all Coinbase-supported regions excluding NY)
- MKR-BTC, MKR-USDC (all Coinbase-supported regions outside the US)
Additional order books may be added at a later date. Please also note that these assets are not available on Coinbase.com or via our mobile apps. We will make a separate announcement if and when that occurs.
About these assets
Each of these assets has associated functionality, some of which may be in beta.
EOS is a cryptocurrency designed to support large-scale decentralized applications. There are no fees to send or receive EOS. Instead, the protocol requires EOS to use resources like RAM, CPU, and network bandwidth. It also rewards the entities that run the network periodically with new EOS, effectively substituting inflation for transaction fees.
Augur’s Reputation token (REP) is an Ethereum token designed for reporting and disputing the outcome of events on online prediction markets. Reporters are rewarded for reporting the outcome of events correctly.
Maker is an Ethereum token that describes itself as “a utility token, governance token, and recapitalization resource of the Maker system.” The purpose of the Maker system is to manage another Ethereum token, the DAI stablecoin, that seeks to trade on exchanges at a value of exactly US$1.00.
The Stages of this Launch
There will be four stages to the launch as outlined below. We will follow each of these stages independently for each asset and each order book. If at any point one of the new order books does not meet our assessment for a healthy and orderly market, we may keep the book in one state for a longer period of time, or suspend trading as per our Trading Rules.
We will send tweets from our Coinbase Pro Twitter account as each order book moves through the following phases:
- Transfer-only. After 12pm PT on Monday April 8, customers will be able to transfer EOS, REP, and MKR into their Coinbase Pro accounts. Customers will not yet be able to place orders and no orders will be filled on these order books. Order books will be in transfer-only mode for at least 12 hours.
- Post-only. In the second stage, customers can post limit orders but there will be no matches (completed orders). Order books will be in post-only mode for a minimum of one minute.
- Limit-only. In the third stage, limit orders will start matching but customers are unable to submit market orders. Order books will be in limit-only mode for a minimum of ten minutes.
- Full trading. In the final stage, full trading services will be available, including limit, market, and stop orders.
One of the most common requests we receive from customers is to be able to trade more assets on our platform. Per the terms of our listing process, we anticipate supporting more assets that meet our standards over time.